Tamarind, Kudat Riviera, Malaysian Borneo
Designed to bring the spectacular beauty of the Kudat Riviera setting into the villa with its traditional alang alang thatch roof.
155 minutes - Kota Kinabalu International Airport
Currently under development, Tamarind will have an extraordinary design with the pool actually coming into the interior. The front of the villa can be almost completely opened up to enjoy the fresh sea breeze and the views over the ocean.
The two master bedrooms on the first floor each have their own oversized balcony affording spectacular views of the ocean.
The Kudat Riviera estate stretches over 6km of private coastline. Coconut plantations, rice paddies and lush rainforest surround the estate, to form a secluded and exclusive resort.
Kudat Riviera is located in the northern tip of Malaysian Borneo.
On the estate, Members have a choice of restaurants and can also visit the luxurious spa. Activities available in the estate and the surrounding area include luxury yacht charter, heli-tours, rainforest tours, water sports, kids club, horse riding, quad biking, and cultural tours.
The area is also home to some of the world’s best scuba diving with exquisite coral reefs.
Rainforest tours provide a glimpse of a hidden world and bring you up close to the wildlife, flora
The resort is a paradise for stargazers, thanks to the lack of light pollution in the area. To make full use of the fabulous stargazing opportunities the resort has installed a powerful reflector telescope atop a 900 ft hill, ten minutes drive away.
The Caviar Sky Lounge on the resort overlooks the Riviera from the top of a hill, creating a truly serene environment in which to enjoy a relaxing evening drink.
- Currently under development
- Two master suites and two further spacious double bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms
- Spacious living accommodation opening up to the pool and garden
- Approx 50 metres of beach frontage at the bottom of the garden
- Outdoor gym-gazebo in the garden
- Barbecue area, garden gazebo for lounging and an outdoor dining gazebo
- 139 sq metre natural stone infinity-edge pool with a pool bar
- Full time staff will be available to cook, clean, iron, launder and baby-sit as required
- Internet access capability, flat screen TV, DVD player, portable Bose sound system and Ipod docking stations in every bedroom
- Internal Area: 530 square metres
- Grounds: 2,300 square metres