Villa Livka, Island of Brac, Croatia
A modern and contemporary property on the northwest coast of the island of Brac in a perfect position to watch the sunset over the Mediterranean.
90 minutes - Split Airport
Villa Livka is a spacious, light and airy four bedroom residence which fronts directly on to the coastline.
Enjoy stunning vistas whilst lying by the grand pool or sipping cocktails on the generous balconies. The living area and two of the bedrooms benefit from panoramic views from the floor to ceiling windows overlooking the sea.
With over a thousand uninhabited islands, Croatia's Adriatic coastline and sparkling blue sea is a stunning holiday destination, and in
Known for its white glistening limestone houses and churches, Brac is the largest island off the Dalmatian coast and is also the most accessible.
Surrounded by hills and valleys and bathed by the Mediterranean sun, the town of Sutivan is a dream come true for those wanting to get away from the stress of everyday life and enter a world of true relaxation. Whether you enjoy walking or bike riding alongside the crystal clear blue sea, or windsurfing or cafe hopping, Sutivan has something for everyone.
The island of Brac is the third largest island of Croatia. Mountainous in aspect, it is nearly 36 km long and 12 km wide. The spectacular southern coastline rises up to 778m above sea level at Vidova Gora, which is the highest peak in the Adriatic.
The island is a stunning natural environment with pine-fringed sandy and pebble beaches and secluded coves, which are fantastic for swimming, water sports, yachting, entertainment, local food, wine and history - all the ingredients for an unforgettable holiday.
Brac has a population of just under 14,000, scattered within its 20 or so small towns and villages. The climate is typically Mediterranean and the island lies in one of the sunniest Adriatic areas, but even during the hottest of days on the beach there is always shade to be found nearby
The island is known for its agricultural products and the locals produce good wine, olive oil, figs, nectarines and other fruits, but the main export is, and has been since ancient times, the famous Brac stone, from which many iconic buildings have been built, including the White House in Washington D.C.
For those wanting to enjoy the local fayre, Dalmatian cuisine embodies predominantly sea food specialties, but there is also a wide variety of meat dishes. There are about 10 restaurants within Sutivan all offering Mediterranean style cuisine in addition to the variety of fish, shell fish and other seafood. Top local and international wines are also on offer.
- Four bedrooms, sleeping eight guests, all with en suite bathrooms
- Private terraces to all bedrooms
- Spectacular floor to ceiling sea views from the open plan living areas
- Large state of the art open plan kitchen and dining room
- Fabulous lounge overlooking the pool
- Contemporary first floor gallery landing with glimpses to the ground floor living areas
- Stunning 10m x 6m pool overlooking the sea
- Views from the pool terrace over the bay to Split
- Beautiful sun terraces and landscaped gardens
- External dining and barbecue area
- Separate games room
- Top-class audio-visual equipment, including flat screen TV and DVD player, Bose and iPod music system, an extensive collection of music and Nintendo Wii games consoles
- A DVD film library, paperback library, and a selection of toys and games for young children
- Laptop, printer and wi-fi internet
- High quality bed linen
- Luxury towels, pool towels and bathrobes
- A selection of luxury toiletries
- A plentiful supply of kitchen essentials
- Baby cots, highchairs and Safety Turtle pool alarm system